Which is a benefit of using a Lightbox ad?
Below is the answer and explanation for which is a benefit of using a lightbox ad?
Which is a benefit of using a lightbox ad?
- You can run it on both the search and display networks
- You can use any display network targeting method ✅
- There’s no cost for engagement with the ad
- You can be charged only for click-throughs
You can use any display network targeting method ✅
A benefit of using a lightbox ad is that you can use any display network targeting method.
Here are some of the benefits of using Lightbox ads:
- Connect with the right customers: You can target your ads using all the different display network targeting methods available, such as affinity audiences. In addition, you only pay when people interact with your ad — for instance, by hovering over your ad for two seconds.
- Captivate your audiences: By using online resources you might already have like videos or catalogs, you can create compelling ads that people can actually explore. For example, you can create an ad that expands to a full-screen canvas, or you can create an ad that plays a video within the page.
The above question is related to Google ads display certification. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to Google ads display certification on the “Google ads display certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. I will update the answers as soon as possible.
To learn more about Google ads display certification: Skillshop display ads certification
Source : justfreetools.com
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!