What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?
Below is the answer and explanation for what is a valid recommendation that the performance planner can provide?
What is a valid recommendation that the performance planner can provide?
- Create alternative versions of best performing ad variations.
- Apply specific bid adjustments to device and location targeting.
- Add a themed group of negative keywords.
- Set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition). ✅
Set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition). ✅
Performance planner can provide a valid recommendation to set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition). Once you use performance planner to create a plan with the target date, campaigns, budget, target conversion volume, and target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) for upcoming periods, the tool will provide one of the recommendations below.
1. Search target CPA or target return on ad spend (ROAS) campaigns.
2. Search manual cost-per-click (CPC) or enhanced CPC campaigns.
3. Search maximize clicks or maximize conversions campaigns.
Given above is the answer and explanation for the question what is a valid recommendation that the performance planner can provide?
Read all the Google ads search certification answers.
Learn more about google ads search certification: Google ads search Skillshop
Source : justfreetools.com
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!