What can you NOT do with the Project list?
Below is the answer and explanation for what can you not do with the project list?
What can you not do with the project list?
- Customize the dash to show only the metrics you’re focusing on — through the manage columns button
- Quickly get an overview of all key metrics for all your projects, and how they’ve changed compared to the previous period
- Share multiple projects at once (e.g. with a new team member) with read-only or edit access
- Favorite” a project so that it always appears at the top of the list
- Sort by a preview widget’s metric (Site health, for example) to look at your highest and lowest performing projects
- Drag and drop projects to rearrange the table. ✅
Drag and drop projects to rearrange the table. ✅
The above answer is related to SEMrush for digital agencies certification exam. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to SEMrush for digital agencies certificate on the “SEMrush for digital agencies certification answers” page. If you find any error or update in questions or answers, then do comment below and let us know. We will update it as soon as possible.
Learn more about SEMrush for digital agencies certification exam: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/semrush-for-digital-agencies-certification
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!