The Mobile App Behavior reports provide data for
Below is the answer and explanation for the question the mobile app behavior reports provide data for
The mobile app behavior reports provide data for
- how many downloads were referrals from friends
- in-app user satisfaction ratings
- details about how users interact with other users of your app
- interactions such as screen views, exits, and crashes ✅
interactions such as screen views, exits, and crashes ✅
The Behavior reports help you discover how users interact with your app. You can use these to track a wide range of information about your users, including:
- Total number of screens seen per session
- Order in which screens are viewed
- Number of technical errors, including app crashes
- How long individual app elements take to load
The above answer and explanation are related to Google mobile advertising exam. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to Google mobile advertising exam on the “Google mobile advertising assessment answers” page. If you find any error or update in questions or answers, do comment below and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!