Client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. The best way to help people find her?
Below is the answer and explanation for client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. The best way to help people find her?
Client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco.
The best way to help people find her?
- Add a location extension to her ad ✅
- Advertise on the Search network as well as the Display Network
- Add a map showing her location to her ads
- Prominently feature her street address in bold text
Add a location extension to her ad ✅
Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. Add a location extension to her ad to help people find her.
What location extensions do:
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number, and a map marker with your ad text.
- On mobile, they include a link with directions to your business.
- Clicks on ads with location extensions cost a standard cost-per-click.
How you benefit
- Location extensions encourage people to visit you in person.
- You can add multiple addresses by linking your account to Google my business.
- On average, ads with location extensions see a 10% boost in clickthrough rate.
- You can target your ads around your business addresses.
The above question is related to Google ads display certification. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to Google ads display certification on the “Google ads display certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. I will update the answers as soon as possible.
To learn more about Google ads display certification: Skillshop display ads certification
Source : justfreetools.com
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!
Reaction to comment: Cancel reply