What are two Google findings (based on internal research) regarding six-second ads? (Choose two.)
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall. ✅
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites. ✅
Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall ✅and Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.✅
The two Google findings regarding six-second ads are that it drove the same ad recall on YouTube as 30-second versions on other sites and It had higher ad recall if it include the product on screen
The above answer and explanation are related to Google ads video certification. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to Google video ads certification exam on the “Google ads video assessment answers” page. If you find any error or update in questions or answers, do comment below and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!