Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
February 7,2019 in Google Certification Test Questions&Answers | 0 Comments
Below is the answer and explanation for higher quality scores typically result in:
Higher quality scores typically result in:
- Higher costs and lower ad positions.
- Lower costs and better ad positions. ✅
- Less overall impressions.
- Faster delivery of daily budget.
Lower costs and better ad positions. ✅
Higher quality scores typically result in lower costs and better ad positions.
- Ad auction eligibility:Having better quality components typically makes it easier and cheaper for your ads to enter an auction. Our measures of ad quality also help determine whether your ad is qualified to appear at all.
- Your actual cost-per-click (CPC):Higher quality ads can often lead to lower CPCs. That means you pay less per click when your ads are higher quality.
- Ad position:Higher quality ads lead to higher ad positions, meaning they can show up higher on the page.
The above answer and explanation are for the question higher quality scores typically result in:
To learn more about Google campaign certification: Skillshop Google campaign manager certification.
Source : justfreetools.com
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!
Reaction to comment: Cancel reply