A marketing user has received a file of leads to import into Salesforce. What tool can be used to avoid duplicate lead records?
Below is the answer and explanation for the question in the Salesforce Exams.
A marketing user has received a file of leads to import into Salesforce.
What tool can be used to avoid duplicate lead records?
- Merge leads function
- Validation rules
- Data loader
- Data import Wizard
Data import Wizard ✅
- From Setup, enter Data Import Wizard in the Quick Find box, then select Data Import Wizard.
- Click Launch Wizard!
- Follow the instructions on the wizard screens. The import process involves these steps:
- Upload the CSV import file into the import wizard.
- Define the matching criteria that the wizard uses to avoid importing duplicate accounts or contacts.
- Map the columns in the import file to the desired Salesforce fields. When you finish the wizard, the import file is placed in a queue for processing. Import files are processed in the order in which they are received. You receive an email when the import completes.
The above question is related to the Salesforce Exams. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to the Salesforce Admin Practice Exam on the “Salesforce Exams” page. If you find the update in questions or answers, do comment on this page to let us know. I will update the answers as soon as possible.
To learn about Salesforce Exams: Salesforce Exams.
Was this article helpful?
Support us to keep up the good work and to provide you even better content. Your donations will be used to help students get access to quality content for free and pay our contributors’ salaries, who work hard to create this website content! Thank you for all your support!